DESCRIPTION : Electrode for repairs on hot working tools, forging dies, press jacks. hot draw rings, hot cutting and up setting tools. Further more for surfacing on work hardened surfaces and edges of tools from low and alloyed high tensile steels.
- Weld deposit distinguishes itself by its toughness and superior deformation resistance at higher temperatures.
- Tungsten-Cobalt combination, specially increases deformation and wear resistance at elevated temperatures.
- Controlled hardness ideal for Joining and build-ups on several layers.
- Excellent creep resistant and impact toughness.
- Excellent compatibility with die blocks.
- Fully machinable with tungsten carbide tools.
KEY APPLICATION AREAS : Joining, surfacing and build up on all drop & press forging dies, hammers, punches, inserts.
DESCRIPTION : Specially designed electrode with best balanced alloy combination, martensitic weld deposit for extra tough hot and cold work tooling applications. Can be used as welded without any heat treatment.
- Chrome-nickel-moly –vanadium-tungsten protection.
- Excellent wear properties.
- Soft fusion, self releasing slag.
- Crack resistant deposits.
KEY APPLICATION AREAS : For repair and reclamation of dies, ideally suitable for press dies, screw press dies, impactor dies. Can also be used for cold forming applications like automotive trim section, blanking dies and forming dies.