SUPER STANALLOY FN 62
- Innovative core wire design allowing maximum penetration with maximum tensile strength in its class.
- FROSTARC formulation.
- Touch weld & low amperage welding.
- High resistance to surface contamination by oil, grease and others.
- Highest tensile strength in its class.
- Can be ideally suited for heavy & thin thickness.
KEY APPLICATION AREAS : Innovative core wire design alloy, which virtually allows all types of weldable cast irons to be welded. Ideally suited for high strength CI weld joints, pump housings, Rotors, compressors, valves and gear box housing.
RECOMMENDATIONS : Highly recommended alloy for welding all kinds of cast iron joining. Due to innovative core wire design, welding deposits give high penetration combined with high tensile strength. The desposits are highly resistive to surface contaminations. Can be used for thicker and also thinner sections successfully.
SUPER STANALLOY FN 63
- Pure Nickel electrode for superior crack resistance.
- Frost Arc formulation coating.
- Controlled penetrations.
- Superb Machinability.
- High tensile strength combined with machinability in its class.
KEY APPLICATION AREAS : Pump housings, rotors, compressors, valves and gear box casings.
RECOMMENDATIONS : Highly recommended for cast iron joining where machining is required like drilling and tapping. Frost arc coating allows this alloys to be used at low amperages and touch weld.
SUPER STANALLOY FN 66
- Nodular deposits give high crack resistivity.
- Highly suited for heavier thickness.
- Resistance to surface contaminations.
- Excellent penetrations.
- Good machinability.
- Exceptional all position weldability properties.
KEY APPLICATION AREAS : Ideal electrode for joining cast irons to carbon steels. Best suited for nodular cast irons or malleable cast irons like Gear box housing, Hubs of automobile axles, cast iron die cladding and buildups.
RECOMMENDATIONS : Highly recommended for cast iron of nodular or malleable grades. Superior arc coating allows this alloys to be used at low amperages and touch and weld.