Description and Applications:
All position electrode for welding of inconel, nickel, monel, nickel-chromium-iron alloys, H K alloys, dissimilar steels such as carbon steels, stainless steels, nickel and nickel alloys to each other. Weld deposits are resistance to scaling at high temperatures and corrosion resistance at normal as well as at elevated temperatures. Suitable for -196℃ to + 1050℃.
- Excellent out of position.
- Phenomenal physical properties.
- Excellent scaling resistant at high temperature.
- Excellent corrosion resistant at normal and elevated temperatures.
- Performs unusually well on AC current.
Unique Feature (All Vacuum Packed)
Excellent out of position welding. Excellent corrosion resistant at normal elevated temperatures.
|Product Name||AWS/SFA||Yield Strength N/mm2||Tensile Strength N/mm2 )||Elongation A5(%)||Impact VJ-196◦C||Welding Conditions|
|SUPER OPTIMAL NiCrFe-3||E NiCr Fe-3||≥350||≥650||≥40||≥47||DC+|