SUPER CAST BI-METAL
- Unique dual core prevents electrode overheating even in adverse applications. Eliminates pin & blow holes & the need for pre – heating.
- Extra strong arc drive facilitates joining in all positions – degreases & cleans oily cast iron & burn’s off surface contaminants, including rust, scaling & oxides, prior to weld metal transfer.
- High efficiency weld metal transfer totally eliminates electrode overheating.
- Excellent performance on poor quality porous castings – automatically cleans surface for stronger weld joints.
- Versatile – Can be used successfully on virtually all types of cast iron.
Description and Applications :
For joining of all weldable cast iron grades to themselves or to low carbon steel alloys. Grey, nodullar, malleable, ductile iron, “Ni – Resist”, meehanite, nickel alloys.